Life Goes On

Friday, July 08, 2005

Star Wars Episode 3 was released!!! !(^_^)/***


Woooooooooow----!! Did everyone watch the yesterday’s episode 2 on TV???
Actually, I rather like the episodes 4 to 6, but I am a fan of
Darth Vader!! So I am really looking forward to see the episode 3!
Don’t you think he is cool?? I think, may be some of you are

misunderstanding about him.
He is not only a bad guy actually…please consult this site,
if you do not know about him!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darth_Vader

In the episodes 3, the reason why Anakin Skywalker became Darth Vader is going to be told. Oh-uh! Certainly, it is impossible to see the movie without tears!(><:)
(Well, I know it is after I finished our homework and tests, if I could go to see
the movie.. I’m not saying that I will leave my stuff and run into the theater..perhaps. )




3 Comments:

  • At 2:02 AM, Blogger scott-o said…

    I too like the Dark Lord of the Sith, Darth Vader. In school, i had a friend who owned an all-black rotweiler dog (the same type of dog as Lily was given by Claudia in Snow White, the kind that went bad...) the dogs name was Vader and she was a great dog. Still, although Darth Vader is sort of redeemed in the end of the 6th movie, it is hard to see him as good. Anakin is made out to be very VERY bad in SW3 and he is obviously ruthless and pretty much evil in Episodes 4 and 5 as well. A bit of redemption in 6 doesn't make up for the past crimes for me... he is a bad guy and one of the classic baddies of all times in film history, I suspect, but I do respect him all the same.

    p.s. i am a big softie in movies and i didn't find SW3 to be a real tear jerker. good, yes, at least as good as return of the jedi but not really overly sad.

     
  • At 9:10 AM, Blogger camille13nolan said…

    damn good blog, check out mine http://juicyfruiter.blogspot.com, comments always welcome!

     
  • At 4:42 AM, Blogger Nakaeri said…

    If the complete Star Wars episodes DVD were released, I would like to buy it.^^; It would expensive..but I want(><)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home