Life Goes On

Saturday, October 22, 2005

MiiizuuoooSaaaaannnnnnnn!!!!!


One season cycles to another season. Today was very cold! As if winter is coming soon, we could hear the footsteps of it. Oh it’s coming soon with the north wind. I don’t like too cold! (Neither too hot.) Well, everyone please be careful to your health! This term is tend to catch cold easily….so how are you anyway.
Today is the first day of baseball Japanese series…but I have nothing to do with it. I’m not interested in the game (So why you wrote about it?) It’s because, just My fellow worker at GEO complained about it. He said “Oh why I have to work today!” or something…Needles to say, He is one of the enthusiastic fans of Hanshin Tigers…

1 Comments:

  • At 5:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home