Life Goes On

Saturday, October 22, 2005

My favorite song♪ in fall 2005

By the way, today, I would like to talk the music for season. Why we feel like to listen to different kind of music in each season? I wonder. Recently, I love to listen to the song of Hitotoyou ~“Kazaguruma.”~ It fits my nowadays feeling very much. It does heal me like the recent great view of sunset. But in summer, I preferred to listen to more powerful and cheerful songs. Like “Smiley” or etc. Why these differences occur? I don’t know, but I guess, it may come from the connotation of the song.
Autumn is the season which we feel the temperature getting down day by day. We feel cold! Really different from the hot summer. But if we look up the sky from the narrow window at the staircase, there is a great view of red red sunset. The melody of this song reminds me that kind of things.
Equally, the song like “Smiley” reminds me the sun shower of hot summer vacation and blossom of yellow yellow sunflowers. Each song has the power to show certain images to us. It depends on people, but I like to listen to the songs which I can feel seasons aspect in them. I like to feel season.(*^-^*)

☆More about“kazaguruma.”↓★★
I rather like the song’s melody than word, and her way of singing. But word is also great! There are many soft-spoken old Japanese words in it, and I like them.
Probably, it is the result of collaboration. Like a movie that we studying now, a song is also the result of collaboration with different elements.

5 Comments:

  • At 5:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 2:35 AM, Blogger tomomasanagashima said…

    Hi, I am Tomomasa. Thank you for your comment. I like any style of coffee. I am not sensitive with taste so if the coffee use the coffee beans, it is OK! The sweet one is good but I like the bitter one the most.
    I read your blog. It is interesting for me because I have no song that remind me of the season. I have enough money to buy the CD, I will buy it and listen to it. Thank you.

     
  • At 10:37 AM, Blogger Natsu said…

    hello,i read your blog by chance and it is great!^o^
    i also think that our favorite music changes and often depends on the seasons.recently, i like listening ballade music better even liked kind of hiphop in summer...so i like kazaguruma too and think her lyric has many beautiful words like old japanese which shows the seasons^^
    in this season, sunset cames earlier and become dark quickly.
    by reason of it,i could see a iluminated fountain at our university in early time. it was small but very beautiful^^

     
  • At 6:57 AM, Blogger Hao said…

    Hey,

    I'll chat with you in English if you return the favor and help me polish my Japanese. I was in Osaka this summer for my internship with Mitsubishi Electric, so it's cool to find people online who are in Osaka. If you are interested, my yahoo screenname is lhopitalified28, but I go to school in California, so my hours are very different.

    よろしくお願いします。
    Hao

     
  • At 9:15 AM, Blogger Nakaeri said…

    Eveyone,Thank you for your comments and I'm sorry I can't back the comments...(><)I'm not good at it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home