Life Goes On

Friday, November 18, 2005

A Piano



Have you ever thought about the skill which you really want to get but you don’t have now? Actually, I have many of it. And one of them is the skill of “Playing a piano.” I respect the people who can play a piano. Why they can move their fingers so fast? And why their each hand can follows different rhythms? It’s impressive.
But if I ask them, they always say “It’s just experiences. When I was young, I learn the way.” Or something.
Hummm…is it too late to start learning a piano from now on? Actually, now I eager to learn it. Unfortunately, when I was a child, I didn’t go to private lessons as much as other friends go. I only took tennis lesson. (Now, quit, of course.) Oh! You cannot image how I regret about that! I should have gone a piano lesson instead of tennis lesson when I was a child! May be it’s more easier…but who could guess what kind of skill would a child need in the future? Oh boy.
In any case, there is an ardent wish in my heart that I want to become a person who can play a piano. Though there is a problem. I don’t have a piano at home and the piano at our club room is very competitive among our club mate!! Oh boy.
But in the future, I will grant my wish without fail!!!(><).

2 Comments:

  • At 7:59 AM, Blogger YukaMori said…

    Hi Eri,

    I also want to learn how to play the piano! I admire people who play instruments.

    >Hummm…is it too late to start learning a piano from now on? Actually, now I eager to learn it.

    No, it is never too late to do it. I think that the more you want to learn how to play the piano, the more you can get better at the piano.

    You took tennis lesson? It is intersting. I suppose that you could have been a person who had played tennis like a butterfly :)

     
  • At 5:07 AM, Blogger Nakaeri said…

    Hello! Thanks to your comment!!
    >I suppose that you could have been a person who had played tennis like a butterfly :)
    Oh yeah~how do you know about it!? I was said Ocho-fujinn when I was young...(I'm kidding.)

    Anyway, I was good at to play a recorder.That is only instrument which I can play. Will you admire me???
    Actually,now I'm searching easy-piano-score book.May be spring vacation is good term to practice!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home